What Is MOSCAN
MOSCAN is a unique form of Mannan-oligosaccharide and 1-3 & 1-6 beta glucans. Mannan Oligosaccharide (MOS) and Beta-glucan complex are extracted from the cell wall of yeast through a patented technology.
MOSCAN promotes beneficial bacteria by adjusting microflora balance in intestine and stomach. MOSCAN serves an important role as the most potent known stimulator of the immune system for animals.
- MOSMOSCAN Superior Broad Spectrum Binding to Mycotoxins.
- MOSCAN mimics the carbohydrates in the enterocyte membranes. Pathogens bind to MOS instead of the enterocytes, and are subsequently flushed out of the digestive system. Along with the pathogens go the toxins they would have produced.
- MOSCAN also promotes the growth of beneficial microbes such as lactobacillus.
- MOSCAN stimulates the immune system via stimulation of the liver to secrete mannose binding protein.
- MOSCAN encourages the growth of intestinal villi, showing improved digestion and absorption of nutrients in various animal studies.
Would you like to know more about ADDiCAN's products and services? Please fill out the form below, our team is happy to help and will contact you shortly.