Coccidiosis costs the poultry industry 3 Billion US dollar every year
- Monecan 200 is a small molecule that can be taken up quickly and diffused into the parasite.
- Monecan 200 kills coccidia by inducing swelling and rupture of the parasite instantaneously.
- Broiler Chickens and Layer Replacement Chickens: Prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E.brunetti, E.maxima, E.mivati, E.necatrix and E.tenella.
- Dairy Cattle, beef Cattle and replacement Heifers: prevention and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii.
- Beef Cattle: prevention and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii.
- Sheep and Goats: control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria ninakohlyakimovae, E.ahsata, E.faurei, E.parva, E. intricata and E.pallida.
Would you like to know more about ADDiCAN's products and services? Please fill out the form below, our team is happy to help and will contact you shortly.